Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Festive Friday

It's Festive Friday time again...  Are you getting your Christmas Cards done with us???  I know this hop as so inspired me - in so many ways... We have been doing this hop since January of this year, and I have been getting so many idea and best of all, my Christmas Cards are almost done for this year. 
Here is this weeks Christmas Card

Supplies:
Stamps:  Viva Las Vegastamps!
brown ribbon
Metal Flowers
brown brad
pattern paper for background
white cardstock
color pencils - I personal love Fiber-Castel pencils
Black Ink

Directions:
1)  on white cardstock stamp both images.  color in image...
2)  matt image onto background paper
3)  add ribbon and metal flower embellishment.
4)  Done....

See how easy some of these cards are..  Now hop on over to Chris Hurley blog and see what she created this time..  I am on my way.... 

Here is the whole list of the blog on this hop - just in case you get lost...

10 comments:

Laura said...

Great card Terri.. love the flower and the stamp is neat!!
hugs.. Laura

AJsArts said...

Great card Terri :) Love the stamp.

Jingle said...

Cute card!

maria soto said...

great card and love that you used color pencils -

Becky Conley said...

Love it!! TFS

Carol's 1 World said...

So cute :))

rosenrobrt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rosenrobrt said...

"The Gifts of the Cacti"...Love that image. I went to all 17 blogs (Problem with #17 though - last post was Sept and the link is broken on the list)

I joined all that I had not done before and commented on each......Yay Me.

Lyneen said...

I love this stamp. Just ordered it for my cards this year!

Anonymous said...

Cool love the cati