Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Festive Friday

It's the 2nd to last Festive Friday for this year.  Wow, what a year.  I can't believe for the first time, I have all my Christmas Cards done and they are all different, I know it might sound silly, but that really makes me happy.  I would like to take a few minute here and thank all the ladies who do this hop with me, some of them have done, I believe all for this year.  Special Thanks from me....

I really like this card.
Supplies:
Background paper is from Robin Nest
Poinsettia is a stamp - Unknow
Drew Drop from Robin Nest in Center of Flower
Merry Christmas stamps is Tim Holtz
Gold and Black Embossing powder
bleach
Mica Paint
ribbon
Red  and Black Cardstock

Directions:
stamp Poinsettia onto Black Cardstock using embossing ink and emboss with black embossing powder.    With a paint brush, paint bleach over the whole image.  After paper is dry, paint image with Mica Paints, I used Red and Green...  Add Drew Drop to Center after you cut out image.

I embossed Merry Christmas also with Gold embossing powder.

This is one of my personal favorite right now..  LOL... until my next card.

Here is the rest of our team...  Go Hop over to Chris Hurley...

 

11 comments:

Laura said...

Gorgeous Terri... love that pointsettia!!!
hugs.. Laura

maria soto said...

love that flower!! great card

leslierahye said...

this is neat...I'm not usually one for poinsettias--nothing personal--but this is really shiny and pretty. :) cool technique!!

Lyneen said...

Love this stamp!!!! I have ordered a similar one from my favorite stamp supplier VLVS this past week!!!! I really like the dew drops in the center of the flower!!!

I finished the hop... thanks it was full of inspiration!!!!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Fun as usual!!!

Carol's 1 World said...

Just love it :))

Debbie Buckland said...

Thanks Terri it's been fun doing these cards.
This one is fabulous

Nancy Hanttula said...

That is such an accomplishment...and I was able to accomplish this one year....and I know exactly what you mean when you say making all of your Christmas cards, each unique, makes you so happy!!! Your cards are gorgeous!

AJsArts said...

I need to pull out the bleach :D Great card Terri :)

Becky Conley said...

very pretty! love the colors and of course the background paper :o)

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

Beautiful card Terri. Thanks for the heads up about the DT call. As of right now, I am committed to 3 DTs and very busy with work. So I wouldn't be able to create comfortably with so much on my plate. Maybe next call......