Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas #9


Welcome back to another day here on the "12 Tags of Christmas Blog Hop" with the Viva Las Vegastamps Design team.  Don't they do a wonderful job, I am so luck to work with each of them..


Well here we go again with that "Sleeping elf" - he is just too cute...  When I seen that "Santa with the shopping cart, I knew that the "sleeping elf" was a match.
Supplies
Shopping Cart Santa
Here comes Santa Claus
Sleeping Elf

Here is your video on how I made this one, OK, it's just too simple for even a video.  I just stamps the "shopping Cart Santa" and "Sleeping Elf"on the tag with my India Ink black ink pad.  color in both images.  Then I stamped ""here comes Santa Claus" onto white card stock and cut out into to sections (see tag for example).  Ink all my edges add a ribbon and I was done.  I did adhere my "Here come Santa Claus" down with my Miracle tape. 


Now head on over to Lea Blog and see her tag.  Remember to leave me and the rest of the team a comment so you can win this set of stamps we are using. 



Merry Christmas
Terri Sproul

15 comments:

Miki said...

With this elf sleeping all the time it's no wonder Santa has to shop for all of the toys! Very cute & humorous tag!

rosenrobrt said...

I wish I had that Elf's Job...Grin....Cute.

Betsy said...

Poor Santa, has to do all the work himself...cute tag!

FrancineB said...

Cute tag. Santa is a very forgiving boss. :)

Carole Lassak said...

There's that cute little elf again!!

Cindy said...

I love that little Elf! Simple is good Terri and I love the tag.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Sandra Strait said...

Wonderful!

Debbie Buckland said...

LOL I'd do sleeping too with all that hard out shopping going on! LOL

Anonymous said...

The elf is sleeping on the job again. Santa has to go do his OWN shopping! love it! shellrm@hotmail.com

BetsyBrett said...

No, the elf isn't being lazy! He's exhausted from making all the toys! Santa is just shopping for the ones the elves can't make in their workshop! ;-) ... (saucermcfly)

trisha too said...

They DO do a wonderful job, Terri!

:)

Colleen O said...

Guess the elf deserves a big nap after helping Santa all the time

glass guy said...

Santa might need to load thatelf up in the shopping cart to get him home to the N. Pole!
Patrick

maria soto said...

I like the stamps you used!

LeslieRahye said...

So cute. That shopping santa is too funny! :) Great job...I think I need an India Ink pad! :)