Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 tags of Christmas Blog Hop #5


Welcome to day #5 of the 12 Tags of Christmas Blog hop...

It's this a pretty tag..  
Now here is the video on how I made it - for my Hive friend the video is on my Youtube channel here is the Link - Click Here



Stamps:
Reindeer
There's No place

Now it's time to Hop on over to Lea Blog and see her tag.  DID you leave me a comment???  you can't win the blog candy unless you leave me a comment...  



Merry Christmas
Terri Sproul

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the deer, can't wait to try this one! shellrm@hotmail.com

LeslieRahye said...

Loving that plate of stamps...plus now you're making me want the reindeer and the Jingle Bells.... :) Great techniques terri!

Betsy said...

Ooooh, what a pretty tag! I love the colors you chose.

rosenrobrt said...

Love "Rudolph the Red Headed Reindeer" - Smile

Carole Lassak said...

Love these colors together.

Colleen O said...

Thanks so much for the videos each day

Sandra Strait said...

Lovely!

Proxxon Tools said...

thanks everyone. I love this technique...

trisha too said...

Another great tag, Terri!

:)

Miki said...

Very pretty tag. I love the alcohol ink background for the reindeer. Your colors are wonderful!

Cindy said...

I really love this card Terri! You're such a whiz at this!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Debbie Buckland said...

Love it so much great work

Gisel said...

I poosted comments yesterday and they aren't showing up. I wonder why? ;-(

Anyway, Such a lovely deer! I love your style dear. lol! ;-)

BetsyBrett said...

Love the reindeer and the colours you chose for this one! (saucermcfly)

FrancineB said...

Neat tag. Love the illusion of the speedy flying reindeer.

glass guy said...

I LOVE alcohol inks!

Patrick

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I love the subtle embossing and the reindeer. Great color combo.

Aimee said...

Terri I LOVE this one!
xoxo
Aimee