Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Design team for Robin Nest




I am so excited to introduce the Most amazing Design Team for Robin Nest Scrapbook Company.  How exciting it that.  This team will start posting in Jan - until the end of June.
I hope you will stop by each of their blogs and introduce yourself and become a follower of their as you have support us. 



Terri Sproul is the producer of a DVD called "MasquePen Magic" to see more of her video check out her Youtube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/terrisproul
She is a diverse and experienced designer, design team leader  and instructor for multiple companies in the paper craft world including “ Robin Nest” “Creative Paperclay®”, “Stewart Superior”,  “Sakura Hobby Craft” and “Viva Las Vegastamps!” to name a few.  Terri and her husband Marc have the pleasure of living in San Diego County On top Of Palomar Mountain. She has received a Bachelor of Scrapbooking Arts from Creating Keepsakes and Bachelor of Scrapbooking Education from EK Success. Terri’s passion is teaching fellow Scrapbooker’s and Stamper’s new techniques and to think ‘out of the box’ and ‘off the Page.’  Visit her website and blog to see all the exciting stuff she does at http://www.terrisproul.com – link to blog is also there. 



I’m Peg Rounds and I am so happy to be returning as a design team member for The Robin’s Nest. I love being able to use the papers and embellishments from Robin’s Nest to give my creations that extra special touch. When I’m not getting my hands inky from stamping or paint filled from my painting hobby, I am spending time with my husband, son and our 2 dogs.  I enjoy making cards, but also have fun doing scrapbook pages and altered art.  My latest fun in the craft world is finding things to mold and cast using resin to use around the house or on cards and layouts.   I love to chat with friends on crafting message boards, Facebook and Twitter.  You can often find me hanging out on my blog.  




Amanda Marks is an artist, designer, stay-at-home mom, and host of her own internet arts and craft show.  She is best known for her wildlife paintings and her “mad scientist experiments,” where she takes everyday household items and creates new easy-to-use media.  On her web TV show Who Are You Calling Crafty - LIVE, she shows that you don’t need a big budget to paint or craft and that the most important thing is to have fun!  She also co-hosts The ODD Show LIVE a web TV show and designs digital stamps and papers for her on-line store A.J.’s Digi Shoppe.
Amanda is a graphic designer and is also on the Creative Paperclay® Design Team, Creating the Hive Design Team and Amazing Crafting Products Design Team.  Her knowledgeable background in Historic Preservation and Art Education helps her explain the complex in very simple terms.  She shines when showing simple, frugal ways to craft with your whole family, with easy tutorials.  When she isn’t in front of the camera or glued to her craft table, she and her husband are chasing their two children.  Amanda chronicles her and her family’s crafty adventures and misadventures at her blog Who Are You Calling Crafty?



In addition to paper crafting Carole enjoys a variety of handcrafts and fiber arts, including needlepoint, crewel, knitting, crocheting, beadwork, and lacemaking. She regularly travels abroad to study the dying art of handmade bobbin lace. She incorporates mixed media techniques to create unique jewelry and paper art pieces. Carole holds Tombow Techniques Basics certification. Her design team membership include Sakura Hobby Crafts (Apr-Sep 2011), Amazing Mold Putty (Oct 2011-Mar 2012), and The Robin's Nest (Jan-Jun 2012). Her favorite food is sushi, especially sea urchin. “I think any piece of raw seafood on a pillow of rice would delight me.”

Becky is a mixed media artist and craft industry designer living in Southern Maine. She's a retired U.S. Marine, mother of 2, Nana to one. A CHA Designer member, the art of creativity is her full-time passion. Published and versatile, Becky thrives with new ideas and welcomes custom requests.


Cutting rings of paper to create garland, making ghost gum from glue, and adding a little too much glitter to any heart I drew. The creative bug bit me at a very early age and I've never looked back. Hi everyone, I'm Erika Taylor and I'm a craftaholic!!! In 2008, I decided to start paper crafting and one thing led to another. I'm blessed to have been on numerous design teams over the past few years and I'm expanding my own creative muse to include so much more than just cards and scrapbook layouts. I love getting inked up to create mixed media projects and if I can alter something, I will.
 I live in Southern Alberta with my loving, very attractive and supportive husband Mark and our 2 boisterous children age 4 and 7. Anything to do with Vampires and the Fantasy Realm gets my attention, and yes that includes Twilight! I love Italian Sweet Cream in my coffee and there is nothing better than cupcakes with extra frosting(unless that something better is chocolate). I'm moved by the colors around me, emotions and the media. Creatively, I embrace change and love to try new things and I'm super excited about being a part of The Robins Nest design team. You will always know its me because I say "toodles" and "ABSOLUTELY" a whole bunch.





My name is  IRIT and I am from sunny ISRAEL. I am really thrilled to be again on Robin's Nest DT and hope to inspire you all with new and different projects. In my "real life" I am a dentist, but for the last 5-6 years I do it as a part time job, because I need some extra time  for my scrapping and crafting addiction and I  have a lot of fun doing something else after 25 years of dentistry. I have been married for 29 years to a retired high police officer, who is the full time family cook these days.  I am a mom to 4 grown ups: 2 sons and twin daughters. The empty nest is probably the main reason for my obsession for crafting - finally I have some time for myself.  My oldest son is an  army officer, married and a Dad of my first grandson Omer. The second one is " a world traveler" - for the last 6 years after his army service he is out of Israel for at least 9 months a year- lives and works in Spain. My twins are in their last year of college and my  major scrapbooking inspiration.   I need to say that I have been totally addicted to crafting since I was a little girl. For many years it was a  polymer clay and jewelry making, but after I saw a scrapbook layout for the first time in my life (only 5 years ago during my visit to USA), I  finally understood  that I am in love with paper. Today I mostly scrap and do altered art and less card making. My style is mostly shabby and vintage, but sometimes I move to other styles too, all, but clean and simple one.  I have been a  design team member in about 9-10 challenge blogs and was a guest designer on lots of others  during the last years, but since a last 2 years I design for manufacturers only.  Right now I  am a permanent designer  for UK chipboard company named Tando creative,  A2Z Scraplets Australian company,Pretty Little Studio paper company, Creative Inspirations Paint, Epiphany Crafts Tool company, WOW embossing powders company and Inspired by Stamping stamp company. I was a DT member for Best Creation paper and Cherry Lynn Designs die company for a year term, SNR staff member  and a Guest Designer for several USA companies in the past. I was published in print in Israel several times and was published in every possible web magazine during the last years. Last, but not least- my other addiction is..... folk dancing. So if I am not in my crafting room- I am probably dancing. I am totally thrilled to be a member of this team. You are welcome to visit my blog



I am the eighth of eleven children, seven girls and four boys.  My husband and I have been happily married for 18 years and have two boys.   I have an Associates degree in fashion design, a bachelors degree in Apparel Design and Aesthetics and a Masters degree in Family and Consumer Economics.
  After graduating, I worked for several apparel manufacturers in the Chicago area for short periods, as manufacturing continued to move overseas.  Most of my experience is in retail  apparel product development.  There I helped develop and implement a computer aided design/spreadsheet software program that is used in apparel product development.
I am currently a stay at home mom who is passionate about using my Cricut and sewing machines.  I started a non-profit scrapbooking guild with some friends and we meet monthly to scrapbook and do a little charity work.  I am responsible for maintaining the S.C.R.A.P. Guild of Northern IL’s blog and Facebook page. 
I have two stores on Etsy where I sell dust covers for all types of electronic cutters, you can find them here:  www.scrappincovers.etsy.com and www.scrapguild.etsy.com. 
I have scrap booked for 13 years, I sew, and do a little bit of all types of crafts.  I enjoy blogging, cut files, scrapbook pages, techniques and more at my blog too: www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com.  I love glitter and bling and making my own embellishments for less!
My design team experience, includes a previous term with The Robin’s Nest and two terms with Art Glitter.  You can find my Art Glitter work here:  http://www.artglitter.com/guestdesigners.html#ClareDempsey




Kristi Parker Van
Kristi Parker Van Doren lives in Missouri, the Show Me State! She has been involved with paper crafting for over thirty six years. She was introduced to stamping at the age of 12 and over the years, has taught many classes at local stamping and scrapbooking stores as well as doing demonstrations for companies at CHA (Craft & Hobby Association). Kristi loves to create a large spectrum of projects with a broad range of styles. Her style really varies depending on the materials she has on hand and what is called for on any given project. Her artwork has been featured in several magazines as well as 2 books. She also had a column in Scrap & Stamp for 3 years. She has designed for many companies and really enjoys the creative process.




WOW - What a team...  I hope you stop by each of their blog today as they too are announce they are on the Robin Nest Design Team...  


Thanks for stopping by
Terri Sproul

1 comment:

LeslieRahye said...

Congrats new Robin's Nesters! Can't wait to see what you bring to the craft table!