Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Golden Wings

I have been playing with my new line of product coming out with Sakura Hobby Craft at CHA this winter show.  I am so excited.  Yesterday I made this project. 
I just love how she turn out.  It's not very large, it's a 3x3 inch canvas in the back the the smaller canvas is 2 x 2 - I painted the canvas with my Gold and Gold Dust "Terri Sproul's Mixers Jewel Effect"  the body is made of Creative Paperclay® and painted with Terri Sproul Mixers - I used Red Satin, Green Pearl and Bronze... 
The wings are also made with the new Terri Sproul Mixers.... 

Here is a close up of the wings..  ARE they pretty or WHAT???  
Well these will be available really soon for you to purchase.  I hope you like as much as I do...

TTFN
Terri Sproul

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Absolutely beautiful! She's just gorgeous and your mixers are what make her so special.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Sandra Strait said...

I'm so loving all the projects I've seen that are using your mixers, Terri. I can't wait to get my hands on some!

Barb said...

Love these products...the torso is fab!...and those wings are gorgeous!