Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Earth Day Blog Hop

Thanks for join the Robin Nest Earth Day blog hop..  You should have just hop on over from the Robin Nest Blog to see my project, if not make sure you see their post.  It's amazing...

I have been playing with Want2Scraps Chip board and knew it would be perfect to do my Earth Day project for Robin Nest.  I just adore Robin Nest Papers.

"Potholes"

Supplies
Robin Nest Papers: Getaway Glitter Cardstock 
Robin Nest Rubon - Family Tree
Wire
Vellum quote 
Cream Cardstock

Directions:
1) cover Want2Scrap chipboard with Robin Nest Paper's (so many to choose from).  using my Miracle tape.  
2)  covered frame to Globe with more Robin Nest papers...  
3)  On front of globe i rub-on "Sheltering Tree" (another amazing Robin Nest rub-on).  On Cream Cardstock I used "Tree" rubon from the same collections as the quote.
4)  Put globe together..
5)  Made my two embellishments (left and acorn) cover with embossing enamel from GlobeCraft Memories.
6)  add the vellum quote and I am done....
close up of the globe and the cool Rub-on from Robin Nest

  
My little embellishments...

Now here is the rest of the Robin Nest Hop.  we are give away some New Mini Dew Drop of each of our blog, so leave me some love...  

18 comments:

missstamper said...

Great card - I love the sentiment!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Rachel OCrowley said...

This is sooo cute!! I love it!

Karen said...

Love the "lesson learned" on your card....and the cute little embellies!

KathyJo said...

The sentiment is perfect, but I love how you combined so many elements without making it too busy. It is beautiful with a great eco friendly feel to it.
KathyJo
skrappindiva29 at hotmail dot com
http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Gorgeous and such an "Earthy" feel to it.
Happy to be hopping and I am already follower, too!
:O)
Jessica S
Jessica's Craft Shaque
http.//jessicascraftshaque{blogspot}
strgazrblueyes22477{yahoo}

Crystal Schneider said...

LOve your card very pretty.

Unknown said...

Great project Terri

csroyal said...

Sooo pretty! Nice work!

Vidette said...

You did a great job.

loverslanelodge said...

I really like this card and the sentiment is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Have a wonderful week Debi

Christine said...

Very pretty.

Dawn, RI said...

I never saw a globe before. Interesting array of media.
DawnRI
abosoffit@hotmail.com

Bethany Becker said...

Great project!
BLW1003 at gmail dot com

Janis Lewis said...

So pretty. Love the tree on there & your easy step by step instructions. Easy to follow! :) Janis craftyjanis at live dot com

Sandie said...

Another wow ... you ladies are so creative and your project is just as amazing as the last!

Martha Richardson said...

Fab idea!

Louella said...

It does look earthy! I've been wanting to do something with chipboard myself, maybe I'll get some and try something now that I've seen yours! Thanks for the inspriation, Louella Turvey

silvia said...

Great projrct!! LOVE your leaf and acorn!!