Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Steampunk Blog Hop....

As you guys know I love love love steampunk..  so I am so happy to be apart of this hop.  I made this steampunk airship for my post today including a video..  I had problem with the last part of the video so i am very sorry about that.. the sound keeps going out.  If you have questions please feel free to contact me...
Steampunk Air Ship

This is a kit from Hobby Baby  - but you know me I had to think out of the box and make it just a little different, so I made the kit into a photo frame for my wall..  

Here is the link for the first part of the video - this was a live show I do every Monday night and I give away prizes so join me on Monday night at 6PM PST, 9PM EST.  there is a link to the show on the top of this blog "Live weekly Stream".  please join me..

Video Part Two - this is the one that I had problem with the voice - so so sorry..



Well I hope you enjoy my steampunk ship.  Now if you need this kit or any of the other things I used in these video.  here is the link to Hobby Baby.  

Now here is the rest of this hop..

29 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

Love all the elements!!

LeeB said...

WOW - now thats a piece of art, I'd love to make one of these.

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

Love this and love the photos in the links! Hope we can do this on the TRN hop!

Jan Hennings said...

love this Terri :)

Pammejo said...

Terri, fabulous Air Ship, so clever, I love steampunk.
TFS http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

KathyJo said...

Incredible as always! I enjoyed watching you work on it and can not get over those enamel powders. I think I am suffering from product envy. Between the array of mixers, enamel powders, and those tiny chipboard pieces your had in the baggie I want to rob your studio. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
KathyJo

Fab said...

Great project Terri ! X Fab

Viki Banaszak said...

I love this idea! I am really going to have to try it out.

Proxxon Tools said...

big smiles...

Barbara Rankin said...

Love the steampunk airship, Terri. I had already seen you working on it in the first video, and I absolutely am going to have to get me one of those from Hobby Baby. Of course, I love what you did with it, and between your mixers and those enamels, I can feel my wallet shrinking and shrinking. LOL. Love it so much!

Lyneen said...

JUST FABULOUS... I love the globes... what a wonderful STEAMPSHIP! I want to get my hands on one!!! Thanks for sharing! Glad you showed the video!

AJsArts said...

Love the Steamship! Great job Terri :)

Beyond to Better Things said...

Hi, about time I join you on a blog hop, huh? It's been months or longer since you first asked me. Well, finally here and funny to see that I've already watched the Youtube videos for this project. Quite cool, too! Nice to see you and I had no clue that I wasn't following your blog (duh?) but I am now! God bless...Juliana

LeslieRahye said...

What a fun project! Those chipboard kits are cool! i love how you made it a photo frame! Thank you for being a part of my hippity steampunk easter blog hop.

littlethings1 said...

Very creative ! Love your steampunk airship !! A fabulous blog hop !!!

Morninglass said...

love your airship Terri, Looks Great!

Susan said...

Airships are so "steampunky" aren't they? You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Terri this is so pretty and your steampunk theme is awesome

DIYDesignStudio said...

The airship is really the perfec tthing for the HOP. THANKS for sharing it with us!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

This is pretty cool! I like all the elements hanging and embellishing.

paula said...

Cute! Thanks for the videos Terri!

Shirley said...

This is so awesome! Great Video too!

Jess B. said...

This is truly steampunk! Love it! TFS

cass said...

Great project, I love steampunk

Sandra Strait said...

So cool!

Raven said...

Great project! Steampunk is really growing on me

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Great project! I love this!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi, I love stempunk too,just having come around to doing much. The project you did was great! I am new here but I am your newest follower, Please check out my blog and follow it. Hugs and God bless!

Molly Smith said...

Love your steampunk airship Terri! The photo is fabulous :)