Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Festive Friday

It's Festive Friday time again.  I can't believe how many Christmas Cards I have done already this year.  Can You believe it's May already.  WOW, this year is flying by.  Well any ways, here is my Christmas Cards for this week hop.  I have been playing with me punches and came up with this one..

"Noel"

I was playing with my punches, admit it's been a while since i play with them.  BUT I really like this card.  Now it's time to hop on over and see what the rest of the group came up with.  
Here are all the links.  

5 comments:

trisha too said...

Very cute card, Terri!

:-)

maria soto said...

love the card and the punch papers look very pretty!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I like that punch :)

LeslieRahye said...

fun punched element!

LeslieRahye said...

fun punched element!