Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Festive Friday

it's Festive friday Blog Hop day!  This week I did do a Christmas Card, but my computer crash and I only have my Iphone to work with..  OMG..  this so SUCKs...LOL...

 I am sorry i am unable to include more information about this card, but here is the best i can do right now.. This is a card that i used my corner punches and border punch to complete.  The center is stickers, but here is a great technique for you.  See the "let it snow" sticker?  It would NOT have showed up on that dark blue background paper, so i add some white ink to the paper where the sticker will be placed and it's worked out great.     please stop by each of their blogs and check out their Christmas Cards...Below is a set of link to each of their blogs...  THANKS again for understanding.... 

5 comments:

maria soto said...

great card! that blue is so pretty!

Unknown said...

great card! i love blue Christmas cards!

you need a MAC computer girl, they never crash and never get virus, don't even need virus protection!!

Sandra Strait said...

Sooo sorry to hear about the computer crash! I hate when that happens!

Becky Conley said...

adorable card!

Unknown said...

I love the border and corner punches, and a good technique for the layerng onto dark paper. Thanks for Sharing!