Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Festive Fridays


Our little group make Christmas Cards all year long, so we don't have to rush each year and get them done in a weekend or less...  and I know you understand....  



Snow Parchamore










This is a technique I have not done in a while, you use Parchment paper (very thick vellum)  and pierce hole and draw line to make your design.  Here I did Snow Flakes.  After I finished the   snow flake designs I add some Rub-On's from The Robin Nest, both the word "snow and the children" are rub-on's from the Robin Nest Scrapbooking Company. 

Snowflake Dream..

Here is the rest of the Hop - we hope we inspire you to 
start making some Christmas Cards too..
 





5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice!!!

Tristan Robin said...

cool technique - I've never done this - and it's right up my alley - EASY lol.

You always inspire me!

I'm off to see the others on the hop!

Camille Short said...

It's been a while since I've done this technique also...but always cool! Great card.

Barbara Rankin said...

Love the parchment card, and the Robin's Nest rub on works perfectly with the snowflakes.

Yiyi said...

Very nice job.