Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Free Art Journal Classes

do you want to learn to make Art Journal's, well here is your chance.  Every Tuesday night on my Youtube channel
 starting at 
6PM PST
7PM MST
8PM CST
9PM EST (New York Time)
This is the Art Journal page we did on Tuesday April 30th, 2013 


Hope you enjoy that view and come and Join us LIVE next Tuesday as we continue doing this Art Journal live class.

If you would like to play along, I have a list of general supplies to use in my Facebook Group called "All Things Terri Sproul"  
check out this page and on the top is a general list of supplies, but use what you have at home.. NO need to purchase supplies to do a ART Journal.

I will be having a blog Hop here on Saturday (National Scrapbook Day), so please stop back and check it out.  I think you will love the Scrapbook Layout I made.  I love it.. LOL

Also this Saturday is National Scrapbook Day and I am doing a LIVE Show from a wonderful event in OceanSide, Ca with Charity Wings and The Robin Nest.  So check it out.  if you live near us, here is the info to join us for the two day crop or click here to join me live on Saturday. 

See ya soon
Terri Sproul

No comments: