Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Art Journal 10

Wow, another great week,  I have not completed my page yet, plan on take it to CHA with me to finish, would be something easy to take the hotel.
anyways, I will post the page now, but I need to add the details still.
Color Wheel:  
Analogous color:  Color that are next to each other on the color wheel.  You can choose two to four color next to each other on the Color wheel and these color will play will with each other.  I used the Blue, purple and Red for my page.  Reminder that White and Black are neutrals and can be added to any color combo.


Supplies:
UsArtQuest - Great Tape
Embossing powder - I used Egyptian Gold by Judi*Kins
Letter Template - you would hand draw your letter - I used Puzzlemates - Letter Templet
Letter stamps - Stampotique
Spray Inks - I used Memories Mist from Stewart Superior
White paint
Stamps:  swirl from SinCity Stamps - Art Journal plate #2
Washi Tape
Misc - tape and ticket
Photo of me and hubby

 

Well here is the video and if you are playing along - you must - post your page on my group page on Facebook called "All thing Terri Sproul"  this is an open group - each page you post on that page during the week, you will be enter to win a prize.  IF you complete all the pages - you are enter to win the grand prize package.




Reminder that Next Tuesday we are NOT have a class - I will be at CHA (Craft and Hobby association) trade show.  But when i get back - I will do two shows - one on Tuesday July 30, 2013 and another one during that week about what I seen at CHA.

If You have missed any show they are all on my blog or check my youtube.com/terrisproul channel.

Thanks
Terri Sproul

No comments: