Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Art Journal #2

Since we are just a few days away from Halloween, I had to play again with my Halloween Stamps, before I have to put them all away for another year...  sad face

Every Tuesday Night:  I do a Live show

First off I had to let Peg Rounds show off her new Line of stamps from SinCity Stamps - here is her blog where you can enter to win  their new line of Christmas Stamps:  CLICK HERE 

 

Supplies:
Golden : Glass Beads Gel
SinCity Stamps:  the Gravel yard stamps, Owl, etc
Ghost stencil - I made one with Quickuts Die
Mask from SinCity Stamps - these are brand new!
Splash Ink from Niji
Letter Stickers
Baby Whips
Stencil from Andy Skinner:  
Gelatos - you can purchase at AlteredPages.com 

here is the video class from Tuesday Night:




Thanks for visit me, join me again next Tuesday Night at
6PM PST
7PM MST
8PM CST
9PM EST

Thanks again everyone
Terri Sproul

No comments: