Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Zebra

Terri Sproul here and I just love to play with different medium and Yasutomo is the perfect company for me to be apart of the Design Team.  Look at all the fun stuff I get to play with.  I just do love do Transfers, in this post I did just that.



Supplies:
Image to Transfer:  I got my image in my MailBox Muse kit
HandMade paper from:  Arnold Grummer's 
Black Matte
Golden Paints:  Gel Medium
Water Bottle

Direction:
1)  Start by making your image transfer:  
       a)  brush on Gel Medium to both the image and the paper you are adding the image too.  NOT too heavy, nice light even coat on the image and the paper
       b)  place image side down to paper you want the image to placed
       c)  Let dry
       d)  Spray water on image paper too get wet, take finger and rub off all the paper.  You image will remain on the paper you adhere too.  
2)  after i was done transferring my image, It's now time to play.  I got my Niji Pearlscent Watercolor out and starting playing..  I spray my watercolor first and using my Niji Waterbrush (love them) to add color to my background.
3)  adhere my work of art to my black background paper using my Yasutomo Nori Perfect Paste.  



thanks for stopping by
Terri Sproul 




No comments: