Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Greek goddess

I just love to making Mixed Media art project and the products I received for being a guest designer from Dreamweavers Stencils make it so much fun..  Stop by the Dreamweaver blog today and see all the great project done by their design team:
.  I made this wonderful canvas


Now here is how I make this amazing canvas

started by painting my background using Golden's new High Flow Paints.  Then I trace out my face image and painted the face with Golden Titan buff.
add my details, eyes shadows etc...

got my new Die cuts out and started to cut you two different shade using both leaf dies
Monstera Leaf
Leafy Branch 
Had to add a little something to them.  ink all edges with Olive color Chalk Ink
Add each of the leaf with Golden Gel Medium
Now I start adding a few flowers using the Plumeria Crest Stencil and Embossing paste

Added some Sizing liquid to each flower so I can add the Dreamweaver metallic FX to each of the flower to make them pop...
Added a Dew Drop from Robin Nest to each flower center .

Now stop by each of these blogs and see what the rest of the Dreamweaver DT made





Thanks for stopping by today...
Terri Sproul

No comments: