Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's a Zen monument

I am have so much fun playing with Dreamweaver Stencils products this month.  I just love to make canvas and this is another one I did using the Zen Flower Stencil.

I used cheese cloth across the bottom to add texture to my canvas, then paint over the cheese clothe with two different colors of green.
I used Music sheet to create my stem and leaves for my two flowers


Make sure you use a transparent green paint if you want you viewer to see the music in the background.
I just love the Butterfly stencil I got from Dreamweaver,

Here you can see a close up of the Zen Flower and Embossing paste I used on my canvas.  After the Embossing Power dried, I paint with yellow acrylic paint and sprinkled some of the Metallic FX and let dry
See the texture I got from the cheese cloth and how wonderful the music sheet is as the stems.
Love how my butterfly looks on my canvas

Thank for stopping by today, please check out the Dreamweaver Blog and see what the other designer's made today on their blogs. 

Terri Sproul

No comments: