Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Teacups

did you know that Dreamweaver Stencils NOW has Die Cuts???  Yes, Die Cuts.....  How cool is that.  I am the guest DT for Dreamweaver this month and I was so excited with i seen this TeaCup Die Cut.  HAD TO HAVE.....

as most of you might know I do a live Art Journal show on Tuesday Nights, each time I do my best to teach a new technique or use a new product.

 supply list:
Cotton Wood Art Journal 
Pan Pastels
Water
Dylusions:  
Quote stamps:  Verses RubberStamps
Color Bloom spray mist from Prima
Gel Medium
Versa Mark Ink Pad
paper on the TeaCups - Robin Nest Scraps Papers
Workable Fixatif
COUPON:  Sincity stamps "scs25" is good for the month of July 25% off total order and free shipping USA only...



SEE how cute the TEACUPS are..  OMG.  I just love them  THANKS
Dreamweaver for bring out DIE CUTS..  I am so excited....

Thanks for stopping by my blog - hope you stop by Dreamweaver Blog today and see the other projects that are being shared.  Join me on Tuesday for a LIVE show - 6PM PST/9PM EST

No comments: