Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween bottle

Happy Halloween

I just love Halloween and playing Dress up
here is my project for my Ebrush Design Team


Altered Bottle for Halloween

Supplies:
Wine Bottle
Napkin
Dew Drops
Ribbon
Cat and Pumpkin Die Cut
Sharpies:  Green, Orange, Purple and Black



Directions:
1)  Get some Ribbon out - I only purchase White or Cream ribbon and spray it using my Ebrush the color I need to match my project.  GREAT way to save yourself some MONEY. (see photo below)
2)  Drink a Bottle of WINE.... LOL
3)  clean all labels off your wine bottles - I soak them in warm water with baking soda and vinage
4)  Starting at the bottle of my wine bottle - start spraying with your EBrush and Shapie, I started with Orange and then added purple and end at the top of the bottle with black. (see photo below)
5)  Cut out image from Napkin - I cut out this Skull image - remove all of the White layer from your napkin, leaving only the Color Image part. 
6) Using PPA (Perfect Paper Adhesive) - add a nice thin layer to your bottle where you will be placing your napkin image.  Use a SOFT touch add your napkin image  
7) When you napkin image is Dry it's time to embellish - I add the Green ribbon I made using my Ebrush to the bottom of my bottle and then added the Cat and pumpkin die cut I had in my stash.  One last thing I added a few Dew Drops to my Skull image

color your own Ribbon using your Ebrush and a Sharpie 
Or any other marker you have in your stash 

See how cool the bottle looks with the Sprayed color

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have fun spray away!



Terri Sproul 

No comments: